Monday, March 16, 2009

Female Cop

Lähettäjä Copplestone Castings - FW18 - Cops with Handguns


There's also another new pic. Caption texts tell more.

I'm quite happy and feel energetic for this newborn hobby of mine, which I can share with you in the net also. I've been planning on getting some Blood Bowl action and today I went and bought some supplies to create a Blood Bowl table of my own. Well, actually just the field, it's hard to do any carpentry in this flat.

At the moment I got not many BB figures, but I will do some modifying with the miniatures I have, although I think I will not dare to touch the figs from 80's and early 90's, as they are quite cool as they are, even though I don't have any actual game use for them right now. And I'm quite sure that I cannot resist to order some more stuff very soon, again. Also, nowadays there are more BB like games and producers, so not GW monopoly anymore. So there are wide variety of teams/player figures to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment